lundi 18 mars 2013

A FARANG STORY THAT TURNED OUT BAD

I had a relationship with a Thai guy in BKK named Roma, I'd met him the second or third year I lived in BKK. He would call me up about once a month, and I'd pick him up on my motor bike then we'd go back to my place and have a hot fun time. Then one weekend he called me up to meet him after I'd seen him just the weekend before. Then we met the next following weekend, and the next and the next. Well after about a month of this, I was hooked. I fell madly in love with him. This went on for about a year. I could never go to his place because he lived with his roommate. I could not meet his family or friends, because none knew he was gay. Then on a few occasions, he would go on trips with his sister to help her with her business and I wouldn't see him that weekend. My friends all told me how stupid I was, that none of his stories were true. I could not accept that. I know he cared for me as much as I cared for him. He never used me, I mean he never asked for money, help in anyway, never stole anything from me, so I knew he loved me as much as I loved him. Wow... how naive I was.. It took time, but I started to find out all the many lies he told me. He had many boyfriends around the world. Lived in a nice condo of one of his boyfriend's. The trips were with other boyfriends not his sister. He was looking for the high life, in a lot of ways, he succeeded. He had money, nice clothes and things, got to travel, and do as he wished for the most part. One thing I'll say I accomplished, was that I did get to have a LOT of the most incredible sex I couldh've ever hoped for. ha... And, he was, to me, in my eyes, the most beautiful guy I couldh've ever asked for too. Well after this happened to me, I had to seek medical help too. I was devastated. Thought about ending my life. Cried all the time. Missed work, could not perform my work well. Lost other friends and on and on and on... I went to a psychiatrist and was put on a few medications. Lexapro for one, similar to proziac. So I know Ben, if I can get through all of that, you can too.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire