lundi 18 mars 2013

A FEW WORDS ABOUT ME

I've been in thailand first time in 2005. And then i fell in love with this amazing country. I came back many times, eager to know and understand more about this - so different - culture. Like many farangs, i've had fun with amazing boys, found deep love and suffered for that. Regarding to my experience with thai boys and farang stories, my unlimited curiosity to understand more and more in the utmost open-mindness and non judgement attitude, i can say i know more about "thaï love culture" now...That's why i use my skills and experience to help farangs who have love issues with thaï boy. Some cultural misunderstanding can lead to heart pain sometimes, many love stories finish too badly. Counsciousness of thaï needs and thinking is essential to make a good relationship. I'm a good listener, and I can help to find out what's the best way, according to personal values and needs. If you need someone to talk, I can be here as well. I'm kind, good heart and open-minded. I wish i can help you, i hope so. Just contact me ! Looking forward to hearing from you, Ben :-)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire